HOW TO VOLUNTEER
If you wish to volunteer to build at The Hope Factory, please sign up for our newsletter for all the details.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive a weekly email showing you what volunteer opportunities are available for the upcoming week. You can then pick the day or task that suits your needs.
No experience necessary. We train willing hearts.
BUILDING WITH YOUR GROUP
Bring your friends, family, or coworkers to The Hope Factory to build tiny homes. Email SoundFoundationsNW@gmail.com for details.
Washington State no longer has indoor mask mandates, but we still observe some Covid protocols.
- You need to be 100% healthy. Enter at your own risk for Covid. If you are experiencing Covid-like symptoms, please stay home.
- Masks are optional when volunteering at The Hope Factory. There is no shame in wearing a mask.
- THE MINIMUM AGE TO VOLUNTEERS IS 16 YEARS. PLEASE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- When you are at The Hope Factory, please social distance whenever possible.
- Proof of Covid vaccination is not required for volunteers. Booster shots are not required but highly encouraged.
- We start at 9 am every day but Friday and Sunday, and 2 pm on Sundays. We are always closed on Friday. Make sure you double check the times with your Group Leader. You can come and go as your schedule permits. Just let your Group Leader know so we can plan ahead.
- Please bring your own gloves.
- Please leave your own tools at home.
- Please bring your own lunch.
- No matter what you do, please come prepared to paint.
- Warehouses can be difficult to heat and cool. Please dress appropriately.
- We have two Honey Buckets available on the property.
- We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of good intentions. If you must cancel at the last minute, please contact us as soon as you know. Others may want to volunteer in your place.
- No experience necessary. We train willing hearts.