- You need to be 100% healthy. Enter at your own risk for Covid-19.
- Please do not sign up to volunteer if you have been on an airplane or have been outside your “pod” in the past 14 days.
- We are usually there by 9 am. You can come and go as your schedule permits. Just let us know so we can plan ahead.
- Masks are required.
- Please bring your own gloves.
- Please leave your own tools at home. Because of the virus, we cannot commingle tools.
- Bring your own lunch.
- Wear clothes you would not mind getting paint on. We do not paint every day, but it is best just to be prepared.
- Warehouses can be difficult to heat. Please dress appropriately.
- We now have indoor restrooms during the week. 😊 We use a Honey Bucket on the weekends.
- No experience necessary. We train willing hearts.
After you email us your intent to volunteer with specific dates (SoundFoundationsNW@gmail.com) , you will receive instructions on how to volunteer.
To find out what days we need volunteers, please click the blue button below and sign up for our newsletter.
All you have to do is listen to their stories to know that you are making a difference. We would love you to experience this. Not only will you receive the satisfaction of a job well done, putting your skills to work, but you will be providing housing for someone in need. And, if you want to learn skills like carpentry, roofing, painting, community building, or the hundreds of other things we do, WE WILL TEACH YOU! All you need is a willing heart. If you are still asking, “What else can I do?”, volunteers bring us lunch, manage supplies, organize tasks, help at the information table when we show “Trickle Downtown” and so many other things. No matter who you are, what group you are with (if any) or where you’re coming from, we would love for you to join us. Contact us and we’ll help you get involved.